The Open Enrollment application period for 2007-08 has passed.
Wisconsin residents under 21:
Open Enrollment February 5-23, 2007
- Open enrollment allows parents to apply for their children to attend school districts other than the one in which they live.
- Open enrollment is available to all Wisconsin residents in 5-year-old Kindergarten to grade 12.
- There is no tuition cost to parents for their children’s participation in open enrollment.
- Open enrollment for the 2007-2008 school year is February 5-23, 2006.
- A student may apply to no more than three nonresident school districts.
- Applying does not commit you, but if you do not apply before February 23, 2007 you cannot do so again until February 2008.
- Application form cannot be handed in before February 5 and no later than February 23, 2006
Wisconsin residents over 21 & Out of state residents:
Currently WI residents over 21 and out of state resident must pay their own tuition. Please contact us for more information.