Monroe Virtual High School has over 300 course offerings. Courses are available from Brigham Young University, the University of Missouri, the University of Nebraska, the North Dakota Center For Distance Education and our own Independent Study Classes.
Virtual School teachers and the Virtual School guidance counselor are available year round to help you pick the courses that are right for you and your post graduation goals. We also have a Course Suggestion List with recommended classes to begin with.
Students awarded a high school diploma must satisfactorily complete the minimum 22 credit requirements to graduate. Thirteen and one half (13 ½) credits are required.
- Four credits of English (4)
- Two credits of Math (2)
- One half credit of Government (½)
- One credit of American History (1)
- One and one half credit of Social Studies (1 ½)
- One half credit of Health (½)
- Two credits of Science (2)
- One half credit of Service Learning (½)
- One and one half credit of Physical Education (1 ½)
- One half credit Personal Development (½)